OMGosh Have u ever woken up

To ur husband masterbating? Pls be sensitive! I'm not sure but I think he might have been it woke me up and I said what r u doing and he just pulled the blankets over him. Idk plus we r having some porn issue problems

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, it hurt my feelings really bad b/c he rejected me during his work week...he has a really physical job and always said he was too tired to make love ..that's why he's an x now. (((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Wow. I would've playfully made fun of him and tried to get him to include me too! Most people masturbate, it's normal and natural to most. Porn? You didn't explain what porn problems your having so I'm not going to comment on that. Masturbating? I wouldn't worry about it.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• i've never actually woke up to him doing it, but i have walked in on him while in the shower. it doesn't really bother me unless he does look at porn, and he doesn't anymore. when we got married we discussed that he should only be looking at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2009