wanting to lose 40 pounds...

i just had my baby 2 weeks ago today and have lost 32 pounds since then, so i am at less weight then i was befor i got pregnant but my goal is to get 40 more pounds off. i eat good so its not that, my metabolism is really slow ive been on levothyroxine for it, i dont have "extra money" to joi a gym or buy weight loss plan..does anyone know of a good free weight loss program on the computer..like a tracker and a dietary plan? i hope that makes sense...anyone else tryin to lose some weight? i have 3 kids under 4..so im busy but not busy ya know?any supportive help would be great!

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would start with simple changes.
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Replace meat and dairy with legumes like bean, lentils and tofu (all loaded with calcium and iron).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• try myfitnesspal.com I heard about it int hte group i'm in work it out sexy momma I absolutely love it so many ideas from that group. But the myfitnesspal has a calorie tracker and excersize tracker its free to sign up and you can get lots of info from there forums.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 3:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Good luck!
    www.exercisetv.tv is the best :)
    pinkpanthera

Answer by pinkpanthera at 2:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Fitnessmagazine.com/videos

http://www.diet.com/video/

Shape.com/video

Self.com/video

Good luck working out :))
    valtoppen

Answer by valtoppen at 2:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2010