haha...does he thinks he owns me or that this is going to get me to take him back?

He tells me "I love you my Adriana. Sleep well" I'm not his girlfriend anymore. We still talk yeah but I made it very clear that we were done. I still love him but he has problems (drinking) that I won't deal with anymore and he knows it but he won't do anything to get help and always goes back to drinking and bringing me down so I am done. He has been sober for the past couple days and now he is being nice, calling me sweetie, telling me he loves me...what is he trying to accomplish. I just need to stay strong and not let him break the wall that I have started to build down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• than dont pick up his calls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I just want to know what it all means...gosh!

I pick up the phone cause I love him and I am not strong enough yet to be completely done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Love is a choice! You have to see the red flags. Change ur number!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You are right...maybe I will block him again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• you said in your pos that you were done..and then in your reply you say you cany be done?? im not sure i get it..he obviously KNOWS you are not done.because if he did i honestly think hed get it,..and if you were done you wouldnt even need to talk to him still. true you love and care about him but if he's a drinker and brings you down as his girlfriend then what makes you think he wont bring you down as his friend? if you are REALLY done and i mean really done and moving on then you need to cut him completly..harsh? kinda but you will never be able to totally move on with him in your life.good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Thank you. I try to be strong sometimes and make myself sound strong but in reality, I am still weak. I know what I gotta do but its easier said then done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i def know what you mean about easier said then done..but really you only have one life..and it is sooo short..dont let a "loser" (saying it in quotes because i dont know him) ruin yours. find out who you are..live for yourself and dont worry about him..hes calling you sweetie because he wants you to stay in his life so hes not lonely..which is not healthy for you. misery loves company..remember that.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Thanks again. I will find a way and your kind words have helped me open my eyes a little more :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• your welcome:) i hope you find what makes YOU happy.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 2:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Alcoholics are a mess. They NEVER want to be alone, be strong and yes you have one life and live it well :)
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2009