sex and teenagers

why is it wrong that I encourage sex? I tell my daughter that im fine as long as she uses bc and he uses a condom. She has already had sex and Im fine with that. She is 15. I bought her all the stuff. let me clarify she is NOT a slut, she only has had sex once with her bf of two years. She had it upstairs while I was home. she is 15 btw.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• ALLOWING your CHILD to have sex. that is wrong. talking to her about it letting her know if it DOES happen to use protection but i definitely wouldnt tell her "Oh yah i dont care if you are having sex..." condoms are not 100%, something could happen, and it could make her feel mature enough to NOT use a condom. i would tell my dd sex is something that shuld be between a man and a woman when they love each other and are old enough to KNOW what love is and make a good decision. BUT if it were to come down to it, to make sure you use protection and be safe about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• oh hell no if i was down stairs while my child was having sex i dont think they will live to even finish. it is wrong. jmo u have a problem . no parent should ever tell there kids it ok for sex.... all u can say is not to have it, and just in case IN CASE they do tell them to be careful
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't do it, but it's your child not mine. Do as you please.
    Just so you know sexual transmitted diseases can get through a condom, HPV being one of them.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• She is 15 not 25. She should be thinking of school work, sports, what she wants to do when she gets out of high school. I would hope my son, which is 14, would not date a girl that has a mother that is ok with them having sex. What does your daughters boyfriends parents say about this matter?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i dont understnad why you dont see anything wrong? do you believe she is staying with this guy forever,my lil sister started at 15 and now is 18 and has been with 8 guys so far,my parents swear she just lost her virginity,you are insane.she is gonna hate you when she grows up,my frind lory's mom even had the nerve to ask her daughter if it was good for her,bad bad mom and lory hated her mom,she loved her freedom but hated the fact her mom could care less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think this is just stirring up shit and that's all there is to it. I wouldn't be surprised if the op was making this up. But if they aren't they should know that allowing your child to have sex when you are aware of it is considered contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I looked it up. CPS could get involved if they knew she was facilitating minors to have sex and the boy's parents could press charges....wow dum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• this is a troll
    I am reporting it if it gets nasty
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think this mom is doing the right thing. Her daughter has a boyfriend and will have sex anyways - if her mother appoves of it or not. I think it's good that she has a mother she can talk to and that gives her birthcontrol.
    And it's better that she has sex at home then in some car or wherever!

crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 1:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• WOW! Thank God everyone doesn't think like crazypink or we'd be up shit creek! So are you gonna check daughters pills to make sure she's taking them? Maybe make sure her boyfriend REALLY has a condom on his penis? I'm sure is mom is thrilled you are facilitating her child to have underaged sex. A minor cannot legally consent, even if it's with another minor. That's right lets let our daughters F#$k their brains out in our homes, why don't we light some candles and play some Barry White, and dim the lights......puleese
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry but it is wrong. She's not emotionally mature enough to handle what sex is for a girl. Did you sit down with her and her boyfriend and talk to them about their expectations? What they thought sex was and wasn't, how long they plan on being together, why they're having sex in the first place? I think it's really irresponsible to encourage your daughter to have sex and even buy her things to protect against the physical consequences of sex without addressing the emotional ones as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009