Is anyone else hurt by the way our president was treated during his speech on healthcare today?

For those of you who clearly detest everything about him, I already know, you were not hurt in the least. This question is for anyone who may have the slightest amount of respect for our President. It truly hurt me to watch the shear disrespect that members of Congress showed toward him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• it hurts me he is going to fund abortions with the public option, but (they) the unborn cannot be heard sobbing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Do you really think it matters to him that not everyone is on his side? I am sure he knows that he will not always have the full support of Congress or the House. I am glad to see that people stand up for what they believe in.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• when president bush was disrespected did you care? probably not so none of us care oabout this new joke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• "it hurts me he is going to fund abortions with the public option,"

It was clearly stated that abortions will NOT be funded.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• no it hurts me that people should be forece fed BS
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• force
    mamakirs

• no it will there is a loophole because their our two options yes and one does fund abortion just so he can say it does not on the other! Do not watch what he says but what his other hand is doing while he is talking! He is snarky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• "clearly stated that abortions will not be funded" that's another one of their BS!!! there are way too many people in high places that make lots of $$$$ profit from this, and you honestly believe that a nice chunk of this $$$ (yes! $$$ it all comes down to it) wont be for this? oh plz! wake up people!

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 12:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Nothing surprises me at how disgusting Republicans can be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I should probably stay out of this, because I'm just not into politics, but yes I do feel bad for him if he was disrespected. Whether one likes him or not they should still respect him.
    I also felt bad for poor Bush when that shoe got thrown at him. What the hell was that?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009