Will you wear something red white and blue for my Uncle Lee?

Just curious...I know you never knew the guy, but he was the best guy! Heart of gold with a million dollar sense of humor. He always wore clothing with the American flag print on them, or wore a flag pin. He even had a pair of flag shorts!lol! I don't even think I've ever seen him not smiling. He made people feel like smiling. They found him yesterday on his couch, he had been gone since Tuesday. They say it was a heart attack. Everyone that saw him that day said he was fine, and never thought that anything could be so wrong. So if you have an "Uncle Lee" in your life, tell him you love him because there's no guarantee that he'll be around to tell him tomorrow......Sorry I know this post is strange!lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!CHECK OUT MY PROFILE PIC!
    muffin400

Answer by muffin400 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Thanx!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• sorry for your loss. its always great when we can look back on our families lives, and realize how great they were, and have awesome memories to keep us going!

**hugs to you and your family**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm very sorry - my condolences. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am putting my flag pin on now. My dh is a hero, fighting in Afghaniland right now, so yes, I will support an American who meant so much to so many. I am so sorry for your loss darlin'. Is therte anything I can do?
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009