if your not working right now (temp or perm, maybe a SAHM(?)) does your SO/DH pay your student loans? if you have them of course.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup! And his. We kinda view at as "our" money though! There's no "I" in TEAM! :) hehehe
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, unfortunately my DH has to pay my student loans. It is okay though. We will hopefully pay them off soon.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• No, my loans are deferred and I plan on having a job - any job - once I finish college and before the deferrment term is up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My dh is the sole breadwinner and it is OUR money, so yep, we pay my student loans.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my student loan was the only bill i was responsible for as a SAHM...so i always earned enough to pay them every month working 3 hours a week.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2009