my ds got a scratchy voice yesterday, then a cough today along with it. is there anything i can give him without having to take him to the doctor?

i called the advice nurse today and she said i can take him in tomorrow and they can test him for strep. i told her i know he doesn't have it, at least right now, so i'm hoping if there is something i can do at home. the weather has been pretty crazy lately, from hot to cold and now back to hot, so i think it's that. my throat has actually started getting scratchy, but i know what i can do for myself, but for a 2 year old i'm not too sure. the advice nurse wasn't very helpful with what i could do at home. so any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Kids' Health

• tea with honey and lemon-best if organic...they make a childs tea from traditional medicinals
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2009