What is a brand of herbs that have no fillers or additives and completely contain only the herb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What are you looking for specifically?
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Just any brand of herbal medicines (capsules/pills) that are as close to natural as you can get with no fillers like gelatin etc.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The best way is to either grow your own or go to a grower directly, their are many herb farms out there to buy from. Many farmers markets have herb growers with very good prices if your looking for freshly picked. If your looking for dry herbs one I like alot is www.mountainroseherbs.com they have great prices and a wonderful selection. You can also google your local area to find somewhere close to you which has the benefit of local advice as well.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• an Awesome place to get herbs is MountainRoseHerbs.com. You can buy them in bulk too.

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I just realized the lady before me suggested the same place....it's the best!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• AHH, get out of my head. I was going to suggest MountianRose too. You can get the herbs and put them in your own capsuls. I think they may sell them at MountainRose as well.
    I get a lot of my herbs in bulk from them and I have been very pleased with the freshness. Now I don't buy bee pollen from them. I get mine from local people otherwise the pollen doesn't help us out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:22 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• pnwmom last I checked moutain rose did have the capsules for making your own. It's nice to see so many people shop there lol :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009