Do you ever wish that you could give some of the moms on here a reality check?

You know, like how it's not their place to tell someone how to parent their child, etc.? I sure as hell do sometimes, especially with the ones who seem to feel so big and bad hiding behind the anon feature. (This isn't coming from any one incident, by the way lol, I was just thinking of how hateful and judgemental some of the people on here are.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• especially with the ones who seem to feel so big and bad hiding behind the anon feature

I agree. Show your face you cowardly bitches!

Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• People are hateful and judgemental everywhere, that's just life. I don't need to give anybody a reality check, they probably get one everyday and are miserable so that's why they come here to stir up shit and make them feel better about the people who schooled them earlier in the day:)

However, when you come to an open forum for advice you're kind of asking for others to tell you how to parent.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Not necessarily. I've been told how to parent my child without even asking questions or saying anything (hate mail and the like lol). Personally, I don't feel the need to hide if I have something that's less than nice to say, or blunt. Though I try to avoid situations like that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm not the one posting questions & letting other people voice their opinions. If you dont like to hear it, then go to a group or post a journal so everyone has to sign a name or agree with you or whatever you want to hear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Did I say that it was about ME? No, and if you can show me where I said that, please do. And the comment that I made about hate mail doesn't count, since that was something that just randomly happened a couple of times from someone getting on my page and then stalking me on here for a month and trying to tell me how horrible of a person I was, and wasn't related to Q&A or any groups.

Actually this question came from a conversation I was having earlier with a friend about how big and bad people think they are when they're online, especially if they can be anonymous. I've gotten to the point where it doesn't even really phase me when people bash me or whatever. The way I see it, at least I have balls to say what I want to say without trying to hide. No offense to any anons out there, I just don't personally like to post anonymously unless it's something like a female issue that embarrasses me or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree. Show your face you cowardly bitches
    **
    would you like to see the post where YOU were anon and then admitted it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I find the anons quite entertaining. Don't you wonder what they are so afraid of? I have never posted anon, and I have had more than my share of hateful messages.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009