BF can't finish anymore :((

My BF hasn't come in at least the last 10 times we've had sex and I'm starting to feel self conscience about it, what do I do? Head, intercourse, nothing works anymore . And it really hurt when after 1 time, he finished in the bathroom by himself. I/We don't know what else to do. He was a virgin when I met him almost 3 years ago, could that have something to do with it? I feel even more self conscience because I have 3 children, 2 before meeting him (all vag births) and I don't believe I *feel* like most women anymore. I don't get dry or anything like that so I don't think we need lube.

Any suggestions, anybody, please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• it is also possible he is under stress, and by not being able to finish it is causig more stress.

Try having a night of just foreplay heck have a few nights of it, dont set a goal to finish, just enjoy each other and have fun no stress no expectations also see if he will not go in the bathroom to finish, ask him to just get through a few days without. it is entirely possible he is handling himself too much also, most men it will take longer after the first time in the same night and longer each time after that, i say most men some are just completely different and can keep on finishing.

ask him to give finishing a break and just play around like you did back in the good ol days, if that doesnt help then maybe he can talk to his doctor. Do not feel like this is your fault and dont compare yourself to others all men go through it even if they wont admit it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Maybe he is on pills or drunk. I know that might sound crazy but if my man can't go he has usually had a bit too much or if something happened and he was taking pills for whatever reason
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• He's having sex somewhere else and unloading somewhere else, before he is with you. Ask a friend of yours to help watch him and see where he has been going, check his phone and see who comes to visit him at work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It might be a good idea for him to see a doctor and have a physical-- maybe there is something going on (medically). Or it could be stress, is he taking any medication or has he been depressed? Does your man eat a diet of fast food? A few years ago my hubs had a problem finishing too. At that time his daily breakfast consisted of McD's breakfast sandwiches. When he stopped hitting the drive thru things started working again.
    I hope you find out what is going on, and everything gets better-- good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I used to think it was me bc I'm older than SO but it turns out it's High Blood Pressure. Your guy may have some physical problem but I do NOT think it's you.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Please ignore the anon poster who said he's cheating on you. Good grief. I agree that the first thing you should do is have him see a doctor. There is probably a very logical physical explanation. And don't worry about having three kids. I have had four kids, all natural births, and believe me, my husband has no problem with how I feel down there! And I am 10 years older than my husband.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OP here

Thank you all for all your great answers, I've got some good ideas so far. If anyone else wanna chime in, please do so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009