Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If my boyfriend lives with me does he have to pay child support???????

My boyfriend lives with me and he helps me alot, part of my rent, when the car needs fixing, stuff like that. We have been talking about getting married.

Answer Question

Asked by Nelly24 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Child support for who? For HIS child? Yes. That's his matter if it's YOUR baby or someone else's. For a child that doesn't belong to him? No.

    You're not real clear so I hope that answers your question.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • pay chid support for whom?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • un no. he only pays you if you dotn live together..if he's not physcially & financially in the household

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • This is a stupid question and you know it.

    Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • id say get a court order for child support that way when he walks out you will already have your ducks in a row.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN