should I go in in the morning?

so here's the deal...I am 22 weeks 6 days pregnant and I have to pee ALL THE TIME. Sometimes every hour. sometimes it comes on all sudden, sometimes it hurts. Not all the time, most of the time it's just normal. I drink a ton of water, enough that my pee is nearly clear (sorry for the tmi). My next appointment is in 2 weeks. should I wait until then or try to get in tomorrow? or does this sound normal to you guys?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds normal to me. I mean, if you're really worried, give them a call, but it sounds normal. Not the hurting, but the need to pee ALL the time. It doesn't really get any better, either. Sorry, but that's pregnancy for ya. The pregnant woman's urge to pee is a cliche for a reason lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL YEAH THAT IS NORMAL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yeah the hurt isn't like a normal UTI hurt, had a couple before. this is more like something, or someone, got comfy sitting on my bladder lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL ok, yeah THAT kind of hurt is normal. Well, actually UTIs are kind of normal during pregnancy, too. I've heard you're more likely to get things like UTIs and yeast infections during pregnancy for some reason.

Anyway, baby making your bladder a bed or trampoline is totally normal and I feel your pain! (Well, not right now, but I felt it lol.)

If you start to have pain like a UTI you should go in, though, or call them if it doesn't start to get better on it's own before it gets bad.

BTW, if it makes you feel any better, I practically lived on a toilet my third trimester and the end of my second because I had to pee so much. My husband made fun of me because I would go pee, stand up, wash my hands, then have to pee again! (That happened mostly at the end, though, so don't worry! It may not happen to you, I might have just been some kind of weirdo lol.)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• well I guess I am toward the end of the second trimester, I hoped when they said that frequent urination would ease up in the second trimester it would last a bit longer than this...*sigh*. oh well. lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• its very normal im 22 weeks and 4 days and i do the same thing some times i pee more then 2 times in one hour all the water does that to you LOL

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009