how reliable is clear blue digital? i took one and it said pregnant should i be excited or what, im confused

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 3:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations! you are pregnant!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It doesn't get more explicit. You're pregnant. Get excited.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• If you're still not sure, take another test, but I'd say that it's VERY unlikely that you got a false positive. Congrats mommy!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• CONGRATS HUNNI , go see your doc and they may do a test too but i dont think their would be a mistake with a clear blue test , well done mam to be lol xx enjoy xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 6:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• What is confusing about a digital test saying pregnant. The directions specifically say that if you are NOT that the word NOT would show up,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I hate being Negative Nancy, but in March I took one of the digital ones and it said pregnant. I for some reason was leary so I took a regular hpt and it said neg. I went to the dr and found out through blood tests over a couple of days that I had miscarried. Just wanted to share my experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• be excited lol!!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• If it says your pregnant, you are pregnant! Get excited! Jump for joy! ( I did when I got mine)! Congratulations!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 24, 2009