very curly long hair!

it takes me about 3 hours to straighten it
someone give me advise or a very good straightener
or relaxer please! or ima chop it off ha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• lol I use ceramic tools straightener I got from sallys beauty supply. It works GREAT! I have super long blonde hair that goes almost down to my butt and it takes about 30 minutes to straighten my hair... it is thin but long and I am slow at it.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• thank you so much! i have boughten so many straighteners and now work!
    i even heard the relaxers that black girls were supposed to be very very good
    tried it... it fried my hair...
    so now im getin it back to normal and if it doesnt get straightened soon ima go crazy lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL i know that feeling!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• If you're looking for a change maybe a new hair cut would be refreshing. I just chopped off mine last Friday and I wonder why I waited so long. Oh, wait my father kept telling me not to cut my long hair, that's why! However, I finally did it. I love the new cut it's stylish and chic. I do still use a flat iron but it's a lot easier to use and to get my hair to look like it's styled instead of just straight.

If your looking for a good ceramic iron tho my stylist and my older sister swear by Chi. I don't have one but I'm hoping that my hubby will buy me one for the holidays.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Embrace your curls! Get a good, wash and go cut. You will have healthy hair and all of your friends with straight hair will be envious!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would try a Chi.I absolutely love mine! Since you used a relaxer and your hair is probably pretty damaged now I would recommend only using hot tools on your hair 2-3 times a week max and making sure you condition really well. I like to put conditioner (any kind) in hair then wrap with saran wrap and a towel then blow dry for about 15 minutes. This is a great do it yourself deep conditioning treatment and you will notice a difference if you do it once a week. Also, on the days you do straighten your hair make sure you keep the flat iron moving! You dont want the heat to be concentrated on one place for too long. Good luck!! Oh!One more thing...if your stylist is a good friend or you are a loyal client ask them to order the Chi for you ecause they get great discounts! :)
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 2:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• What's wrong with it curly?! Leave it curly! Get a good frizz control product, I love TIGI Bed Head, it says its for straightening, but I use it to keep my hair curly.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009