suger daddys?

who has one? what do you think of them?
Ive had one for about 4 years now he does everything for me but i am also a nurse and could make it without him
ive been in a relationship for a year now and im starting to tell my boyfriend about him
wooot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont have a sugar daddy but I have in the past. Very financially beneficial. What do I think about them? Having one as I was in a relationahip caused a strain with me and my boo. I started falling in love with my now husband and couldn't emotionally handle having both of them and giving my attention to both. My conscious wouldnt allow it. I think its great that you are sharing this with your boyfriend and wish you the best.
    BeautyBaby

Answer by BeautyBaby at 5:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I don't have one anymore, but I did once. And it wasn't the one where I had to do anything sexual,all I had to do was be his "trophy" girl when he went to his big contentions and thats it.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yep, I have one! It's my hubby!

Of course, he's not loaded. But I sure wouldn't choose anyone else to financially support our family.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• your just now telling your boyfriend???? you do realize that all a sugar daddy is doing is paying for services rendered. when you fill out your resume dont forget to add the oldest profession on the books.

and to answer your question no I have not nor ever will have a "sugar daddy" I respect myself way to much..I know I used a big word "respect" I know you prostitutes dont understand that word..you should go to the library if you havent been banned for having sex in the stacks and look it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• aww how cute you hook yourself out for money. And your so proud of it. I seriously doubt anyone saying it's not sexual. What man gives loads of money to have a pretty woman at his side and gets no benefits? NONE! This isn't directed at fluud7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

loving mybaby...its conventions not contentions...no spelling trophys for you. Oh and you do realize that those kinds of girls are called Call Girls, just another term for PROSTITUTE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009