How can I up my sex drive?

Me and my Husband are happily in love and he constantly wants to sex me up. I have a hard time getting in the mood and rarely approach him for sex. Im very attracted to him and love his body. I just dont know what I should do? I have done research and have found that it is usually the women that are highly sexual and the men have trouble getting aroused or in the mood, which makes me feel like an alien. I want to approach him once in a while to show him that I want him as much as he wants me. Any advise? Anyone going through the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't have that problem now, but I used to. I found that if I approached him, even if I didn't feel like it, that once we got started, I'd get in the mood. And I've heard that the more you have sex, the more you want it. Also, another thought, is that if you don't enjoy it, if you don't get some pleasure out of it, maybe you want it, but since it's not fun for you, you avoid it. If that's the case, then try figuring out what gets you going, what gets you some pleasure out of it, and show him/teach him what to do. Hope that helps.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Try some DHEA (if your dr says it's ok) . They come in 25 mg capsules so open and sprinkle just a bit in some tea or something. I read that you do not need more than 5 or 10 mg a day

Answer by admckenzie at 9:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am a Pure Romance Consultant and the first thing to remember is that any kind of intimacy begins in the brain. You have to relax take some of the pressure to perform away and start the foreplay process early in the day. Maybe call him at work to tell him how much you love him, leave him a sexy little note somewhere in the house where he will be sure to find it. Touch him often, not in a sexual way but just a light stroke of the hair, or along his arm, give him a hug for no apparent reason...all these are ways to be intimate with your partner without having to feel pressured to perform, the more you do these things the better you will feel about yourself , the more comfortable you will become with your sexuality and the better your relationship will be. Pure Romance offers a whole line of foreplay products everything from massage products to games. Check it out at www.antoienttewilliams.pureromance.com.
    marinemplover

Answer by marinemplover at 3:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• you can try walking around in a shirt and your undies or what worked for me i came out of the shower naked, walked into the room and that caught his attention and he followed....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009