In love with a friend?

I know i asked this last night but i've realized a few months ago i have very strong feeling for on of my guy friends whom i've know since jr high. We have never been more then friends but we have done stuff with eachother. Well we had lost contact in highschool, and recently got in contact with eachother, its been about a week. I want to share with him how i feel towards him, but i don't want ot push him away as a friend. If he doesn't feel the same way thats fine with me and its not like i'm going to pursue it, but i don't know how to tell him how i feel without it coming out wrong. He is currently in college in arizona, i live in new mexico, and he'll be coming down sometime this month to visit, and wants to meet up. Well i don't know how to tell him or if i should tell him, or just wait and see if he brings anything more then just friends up between us. I got one respones lastnight, which was a bit helpful.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 6:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going to assume that you're both single for my answer, if I'm wrong please correct me because my answer would be different if you were married.

I say wait. Be patient and take your time. There is no need to force things. It sounds like you're really excited, and that's a good thing - but if you rush it or force it you could be stealing some of the magic out of it. Just go with the flow, have fun, and take it as it goes.

Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well, you didn't really give us much info about yourself, so it's hard to say. Are you married? Engaged? Dating? What's your current situation? And what's his?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 7:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yeah we are both single,
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 1:20 AM on Sep. 11, 2009