What is the best way to potty train?

Me and my ex split custody of our almost three year old and she is still not potty trained, I have been taking her everytime I have to go but im wondering if taking her more often would work out better, she has no problem using it, but getting her to tell me she needs to go has been the biggest problem.

Anyways everyone has me on eggshells about how theres learned at nine months and a year, im like well yours are very inteligent gifted children, mine are normal lmfao, or are they? I feel like the moving plays a major role, but what can I do?

CaliLizard_2009

Asked by CaliLizard_2009 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son was potty trained at 9mons. then we moved and we had to start all over.. so good luck... and not only that but is her dad tring to potty train her as well it is twice as hard if one is and the other isn't... kinda like if a babysitter was and parnt was not... i would try diffrent things. you could by her big girl pantys. or get a stick chart and when she gets so many buy her a small little toy or give her a piggy bank.. it is hard because what works for one doesn't always work for another...does she want to go to school.. my daughter did we told her she couldn't go if she wasn't a big girl... ,big girl's go to the potty...... Good Luck.. very hard. they say girls are easer but i found that it was my boys
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 8:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• We didn't get done until she was 26 months. ditch the diapers and pullups. have a potty in the room where you are at all times. Don't worry so much about running to the big potty. Start with the small one until she starts telling you she needs to go, then you can gradually move the potty closer to the bathroom.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009