what's wrong with me????

i posted this september 2nd: ok for the past month almost i've felt sick to my stomach like i'm gonna puke all the time and it keeps getin worse and i can ever sleep almost i'm but i'm always tired and i can barly ever eat??????
it's september 10th and i feel the same and
i took a prego test and one came up postive the other negtive an i was wondering can my depo shot mess up the resolts of the test and my dr thinks this is all in my head but my symptoms keep gettin stronger i asked my dr over the phone about all these but i forgot to ask about the pro test and see if the depo could mess up with the test and i just gotta find a new dr cause shes full of crap i think but what do u think it is i spotted 2days ago but nothing since i have a 10 month old do so i forgot how if 1st feels to be prego i also keep passing out for 10mins like 2 or 3 times a week ... am i prego or what is wrong with me

katelynnmommy23

Asked by katelynnmommy23 at 8:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• If you are passing out, I wouldn't be concerned with prego or not...get to a new dr!! I've never heard of someone passing out b/c of pregnancy!! Find a new dr. NOW!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Get to a different doctor ASAP. Loss of consciousness is not a sign that it's all in your head. [ I hate doctors who do that shit to women - argh] Along with the things you mentioned - have your gall bladder checked. My friend had a bad, bad gall bladder - she was puking sick all the time, couldn't eat, didn't sleep because of being so sick and she fainted [often from being malnourishment due to the throwing up].
    First and foremost get a new damn doctor - if your doctor doesn't believe that you know your body well enough to know when to call for help - then that piece of sh!t needs to be fired.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Noone here is going to diagnose you without seeing you. This is something you should have taken up with your doctor on September 2nd. Go see your regular physcian (not your OB) and have them take a look. You may have gallbladder issues, but it's only a guess. I am NOT a doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• BTW If and not to scare you - but to help instill a larger sense of urgency - my friends gall bladder had stopped working completely by the time they did the test - a dead gall bladder can poison you and kill you. NOW - chances are IF it is your gall bladder - that it's NOT dead..... but for crying out loud - don't take any chances. IF I were in your shoes - I'd be pissed off and worried - pissed off enough to fire my doctor and worried enough to seek help ASAP.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• usually you dont get false positives. you may be passing out bc your preggo and havent eaten. i understand you dont feel good but your body AND baby need nourishment. if you're not happy then find a new dr, but you need to find something your stomach can handle to keep you healthy. esp if you suspect being pregnant. i would treat it as you are right now bc you dont know for sure. When i was getting naseous i would eat almonds. ppl kept saying crackers and it ticked me off lol i did NOT want stinkin crackers haha but really be safe
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2009