My soon to be 3 yr old son wants an Incredible Hulk Birthday party... suggestions please!?

The kids that will attend will rang from 3-8. I was thinking about Hulk Coloring pages, decorating sugar cookies (to look like Hulk Face), cake and presents of course..and taking pictures of the kids with the Hulk face masks I ordered. I have all the table stuff, plates, napkins etc Hulk. I just need some more activity ideas. Nothing too messy... And I also need a cookie cutter for the Hulk head cookies.. any suggestions there would be nice as well!! :) the party will be 2 hours long. 9 kids plus my six all together...

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 9:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• My son had a Hulk Birthday when he turned 4. We had the cake it was green with Hulk on it. Get green ice cream or sherbert. We had green balloons and Hulk everything. Get a Hulk pinata at let the kids hit that a get the candy. Maybe rent the movie and let them watch it or atleat having it playing.
    razorbackfan

Answer by razorbackfan at 9:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009