Inquiry in black panther case?

The Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility has begun an official inquiry into the dismissal in May of a civil complaint against the New Black Panther Party and two of its members who disrupted a Philadelphia polling place during the November general elections

more below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/09/inquiry-opened-about-new-black-panther-case/

What do you think?

I will be waiting to hear what happens..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think it's funny Obama wanted investigations into the Bush administration and the whole time nothing is happening there, his ACORN people are going to jail, his buddies are resigning, and the panthers will be going to court, Hillary wants to quit and the left has begun eating their son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It will interesting to see how it turns out.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow, the panthers still exist? Let me get my afro pick out and my t-shirt that says Fight the Power...oh, wait that was Public Enemy. Nevermind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

President Obama does NOT want the investigations into the Bush admin and has stated that. The Department of Justice is not run by him, they work independent of the White House and THEY are investigating. Take a government class and learn about it. I'm sure you are confused because Bush used it for political witch hunts.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Of course he does...... He just doesn't want peopel to think he does because he knows they will be all over his administration like ants on sugar in 2012 . LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

Yes, they do still exist. Here in Houston, we are forced to deal with Quanell X,and his cronies, and all the crap they start,and never finish. It's disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• President Obama does NOT want the investigations into the Bush admin and has stated that

OMFG, keep believing, and hopin and wishin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• President Obama does NOT want the investigations into the Bush admin and has stated that.

Yeah, and I bet if he "stated" he wanted all his minions to jump off the Empire State Building, you all would, simply because he "stated" it,and we all know how honest and forthright he is! Give me a break!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yeah, and I bet if he "stated" he wanted all his minions to jump off the Empire State Building, you all would, simply because he "stated" it,and we all know how honest and forthright he is! Give me a break!

No, we don't blindly follow our politicians like you "ladies" do. DEATH PANELS, KILL GRAND MA, BRAINWASH OUR KIDS, ISLAMIC EXTREMIST, BORN IN KENYA...Remember all those LIES you believe...You have no critical thinking.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2009