How would you prepare skinless, boneless chicken breasts?

I have some in my fridge and want to make them for dinner. I need something simple to do with them. Anyone have a tried and true quick recipe?

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• dump a can of cream of chicken soup and bake.
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 10:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i normally just bake it and put either lemon pepper or bbq sauce on it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Shake n bake mmmm Ilove that stuff
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Put in a casserole dish and put Italian dressing all in it and bake as normal. I usually put crutons on top too but it doesn't really matter we have this about once or twice a month in my house. It is so good! Then you can slice up some potatoes and put a stick or two of butter in with it depending on how many potatoes you use and salt and pepper then and cook in the microwave for about 25 minutes stirring occassionally (cover with lid, or ceran wrap) then open a can of corn and bam you one of my favorite meals :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i sprinkle creole seasoning, garlic salt, and sometimes lemon pepper on them and just bake them.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• season, grill/bake
    or cut them long ways and fry as stripps
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i cook them on either the george forman grill or in a pan with a little oil, put a good amount of adobo on them, and then make egg noodles with butter with them and a veggie if you want. or i like to make it was the pasta sides chicken noodles and corn. or i cook it, and cut it into strips and get a bottle of alfredo sauce and some noodles and make chicken alfredo. whatever u do, i would recommend adobo on them!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wisk soy sauce, Italian dressing, lemon juice & Dijon mustard for a marinade. Grill. Yummy. I have a cajun seasoning that I use on a cast iron pan for indoors.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 10:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i put lemon slices on and bake it, or marinate in jalapeno ranch dressing, roll in breadcrumbs, and bake. yum :)
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have so many ways I do chicken
    -Marinate in Italian dressing and pan cook or grill
    -Marinate in Asian Sesame dressing(I'm not an Asian taste person, but I love this dressing) with onions and mushrooms and bake or pan cook
    -Sprinkle creole seasoning on then and grill, pan cook or bake
    -Sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, pepper
    -Sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and lemon, pan fry
    -BBQ chicken
    -Shake n Bake
    -Fried chicken strips
    -Stuff chicken with uncooked stove-top stuffing, cut up onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, add uncooked noodles and a packet of chicken gravy to pan, add enough water to almost cover chicken, bake until chicken is done...instant meal in a pan

FYI I bought this cool meat tenderizer tool at the kitchen connection that has like 25 mini blades that penetrates meat making it always tender. I highly recommend it for tenderizing any meat.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2009