Tired?????

i'm now nine weeks pregnant and want to sleep all the time i sleep alot and still am tired i'm tired of complaining and so is everyone else i think>>>>> does it stay like this,get worst or does it ever stop!!??

ihope

Asked by ihope at 9:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• stays like that
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• just depends. some ppl get more energy in their second trimester, but its get a lil more tired in the third again from carrying around all that weight. you could try light exercise to keep your blood pumping. like walks....those are multi purpose during pregnancy lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Fortunately, the utter exhaustion and sleepiness pass after the first trimester. Afterward, you may just lost steam more easily (aka getting winded from a flight of stairs). It's important to get some rest whenever you feel tired if possible, but it's much more extreme in the beginning because your body is working OT to make some really awesome changes! Good luck and congratulations!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ur sapose to sleep a lot silly thats when ur body is getting use to having to feed 2 people and i THINK thats when they grow really quick but im not sure.... it didnt stay like that for me i was the one who COULDNT sleep after like 7 mo and i wasnt even that big it got to the point where id drive my boyfriend nuts..... so i say sleep everyday till about noon, if u can then get up and move about get some food then take a nap for an hour or so then repeat the process and they say that eatting healthy gives u more energy
    tarja

Answer by tarja at 9:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My first and second trimesters I felt so tired. I could sleep for 12-14hrs at night and still feel tired during the day. During the third trimester I wasn't as tired but still needed to sleep for about 10 hours at night. After the baby is born? Very tired... 4 1/2 months later? Still very tired and only 6-8 hrs sleep at night (if I'm lucky). Sleep while you can Mama! Maybe try to squeeze in some naps during the day if you can. Naps always made me feel better. One difference in the third trimester is that I started drinking a cup of coffee in the morning (they say one cup is okay). The caffiene really gave me the boost I needed to start the day.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2009