I love my baby so much I could eat her up! LOL!

I'm sure you all know what I mean! She's 14 months and so darn cute. She's starting to talk and is always at my legs begging to be cuddled! Don't you just love your children?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love babies, but its sooo exciting when they get vocal and mobile. my lil guy is 9 months and has started the whats that thing....."sdat?" while pointing lol and as pathetic as his face is i cant help but giggle, he climbs up the first two stairs (the rest are gated off) and gets stuck. lol isnt it fun too, to brag on our lil ones?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i want to eat my sons face right off <3
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Of course I love my girls but even they are older (11 & 4) I love peaking in on them while they're asleep. My oldest sleeps with her mouth open and sleeps in a ball cuz she never puts enough blankets on her bed so I cover her up. My younges sleeps with both her eyes slightly open and her mouth and she has the poutiest little mouth I can't help be steal a kiss from her.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• lol i would always tell my son 'c'mere i want a hug' and hed gimmie one and as im squeezing him id say 'oh ima squeeze the hell outa u!' than once i asked for a hug good bye and he said 'momma please dont skeeze (squeeze) the hell outta me!' lmao!

and i do it to my daughter now i give her the hugest hug and tell her 'dont b mad if i squeeze the hell outta u!' i always tell her if i hugged u as tight as i want to id break ya!

i just love huggin these lil babies!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Most of the time! When she throws her hell and back tantrums, no not so much! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2009