My eyes are blurry, anyone ever had this happen?

I was out shopping one day with my oldest son. I felt fine when I left , but as we started shopping my eyes, both of them began to get really blurry. I felt as if I was looking through a marble, but worse. When I looked at my sons face all I could see was the perimeter of it. The middle was not blacked out, but looked as if a bright spot was there. I freaked and thought I was gonna have to call 911. I was totally dependent on him to take me to a bench to sit down. This episode passed after 15 min. and my head was hurting really bad. This happened a few months later while driving, but it was only one eye this time. I pulled over until it passed. I know I will get the "why didn't you go to the ER", well I thought about it , but I don't have insurance and I am currently looking for a free clinic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009