I think I'm quiting CafeMom, I have never met so many prissy, judgemental women. So many ladies who sit at their comps sippin coffee just waiting to bash ppl with their un needed opinions! So many ugly personnalities!! Women who think they know better than everyone else on here and think their shit don't stink and they are so much better then the rest of us.

These are the type of women on here that I CANNOT stand. Treating ppl like they are stupid, picking on mis spellings or poor grammar. Picking on poor girls who just have simple easy questions that they don't know the answers too. Or other ladies who are just looking for someone to relate with about a problem but instead get bashed on, put down and labeled.
I'm tired of reading it, it just makes me sick.
I don't judge anyone ever, it's not my place. You can't know someone by a blog or question they post.
I came here to support, to vent, to get advice, to relate to other moms who may have same or similar problems or situations in their lives. Not to be labeled judged and bashed on by women whom I never seen or met.
I want to slap these women in their faces, I want to pick apart their lives and find everything they've done wrong and question & judge them by their mistakes or silly questions to knock them off their pedastals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Ok Bye.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Bye.
    Anonymous

• buh bye
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow! You really let it bother you that much. Don' you have anything else going on in your life?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Sorry you feel that way, I am far from a perfect person, and know it. You have to remember it is insecurities that can cause women to act that way, Hope you decide to stay, and just overlook other's issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OMG Rude anons... There are good women here and I hear your frustration - you just gotta learn to ignore them or call them out. You came to CM for the right reasons - they didn't . But everyone has a right to be here - so you can let them run you off or you can take away their power by seeing them and taking them as they are - small and insignificant.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes sorry I know about the good ones... I just hate how some of these women treat others on here. And this is just venting... I'm the type of person that tries to stand up for others and there are just some nasty nasty ladies on here.

I know there are lots of good women on here too :)

Thank goodness for those of you who are!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Not all women on here are like that! Yes, you do get some. But what you should do when you encounter this is ignore them, don't read the question, or respond to the question. If it's your questions that are being bashed, maybe it's the way you are writing the question? I know this is a place where supposedly you can ask whatever you want and get answers...but in reality, if you are asking questions that are likely to stir up controversy, that's what you are going to get!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• buh bye!
    I'm sure your perfect little personality that NEVER judges won't be missed. BUT WAIT...you never judge others? Hmmm, let me go back and read your post again....or maybe you should?
    Anonymous

• We all are not like that. I am sorry you think we are. When I first started cafemom I felt the same way. But I learned do ignore the a**holes on here. Especially the anonymous ones.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2009