Did you guys watch Glee?

I saw the first episode and loved it, I was so excited about it and set down with my 14 year old stepdaughter to watch it last night, and I don't think it's a show I"m going to let her continue to watch. What did you guys think about it?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I missed it but my neighbor watched it and she loved it. Most shows now adays aren't for kids under the age of 16.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Watch it, love it, hope it, stays on!!!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 11:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, with my children and husband loved it except if my kids were older those coments would not go over their heads.Took me second with the gag reflex then oooohhh.My children were busy being their own glee club.It is a bit more suggestive with the extra comments than we expected.A child the age of yours would be much more difficult, Iagree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I thought it was hilarious, but I don't know how I'd feel if I had an impressionable child of that age living with me. But Rachel made a point - everyone in high school is thinking about sex, even if they're in "Celebacy Club" or not. It might be a great way to open up conversation about HER school and HER friends and how it relates to some of the pressures she faces at school.

C'mon, though...the best part were the pamphlets in the guidance counselor's office. "So, you like to throw up!" and "My mom is bi-polar and won't stop YELLING!" lol!!!

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:18 AM on Sep. 11, 2009