Do you Twitter?

I recently signed up but am not understanding it too much! What's with the following thing? Can you give me the basics on how or what Twitter is about?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 10:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm still sending out smoke signals. HAHA! I don't even own a cell phone - got rid of it 3+yrs ago. My friend tells me you don't have to own a cell phone to Twitter but I'm not interested and like you I don't really understand it much. I don't wanna know that so-n-so is sitting on the living room sofa or hanging out at the Target. The only ones I need to keep tabs like that on are my kids and they're 11 & 4 and neither one have cell phones. GL.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• it's just basically updates on what your doing at the moment or thoughts (your status) the follow thing is you follow people so that you can see what they are up to at that moment and they can see you. just like on here we have thought bubbles, it's sorta like that.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL! Ladybugkisses! I know right! I like that commercial where the Dad is twittering "I'm sitting on the patio". ANd the son says, "Dad, I know you are sitting on the patio"! LOL.I probably won't be doing much Twittering!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• No, I don't Twitter. I don't think people need to know what's going on in my life at all times.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Twitter is the biggest waste of time on the net as far as I'm concerned lol.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I just use it to follow things I'm interested in. i do not spend time on there saying this or that. If you go to a site like recipes or whatever you follow them and keep updated on whats new with them. That way I just go to one place and see if there is anything new, mostly companies, news, face book. I also use flock browser that list all the updates. if you want to download flock browser just go to www. flocks.com. For me saves time checking on different web sites. You just sign up, add sites you like and want to keep track of.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009