good mommy bad mommy

I've read a lot about women who think they can't do "the motherhood" thing or they didn't think it would be so hard. My hearth goes out to them , but I was wondering if anyone else has surprised themsevles with how good they are as a mommy. Or how much they enjoy it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Most days I enjoy it and surprise myself...everyone always told me that I would make a good mom. I'm starting to believe it...then I have one of THOSE days and I start all over again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yes
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I love it, but I knew I would love it. :) I've always loved kids and I've always wanted a house full. Now we're down to the two we have and MAYBE one more.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• what has surprised me is right from the start i knew what to do, how to do it and i did what i could to care for him, but then i was by myself so that is prolly why
    babygirlpj2007

Answer by babygirlpj2007 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It was what I thought it would be. I enjoyed the kids but didn't plan on rearing three of them on my own. That was hard but we got through it. The responsibility of kids is a serious matter but we have to find a balance between responsibility and fun. I admit I like being a grandmother better!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was a great mom and I love it when my kids were small. But when they got to be teenagers. I was ready to throw in the towel. Teens make you wonder what you did wrong when they were small???????
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 9:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009