How do you feel

From a previous question. It seems like this should be a friendly mom site, and at times there are some women who can be rude, and mean to others when there is a question asked. This is to be answered by those who just want a friendly site on here. Do you like it when others are rude when you ask a simple question? If so, any suggestions on how to make it more friendly on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Well, since it isn't an invitation only site, meaning it's public, there really isn't a difference between this and going to times square full of thousands of women and asking for an opinion. You will get all sorts of answers. That's life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I expect it if I post a question that at least one person will snap or be rude. I don't think it's great but I expect it. But I stand up for myself right back.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 10:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i agree unfortunately it happens, but i sure think its uncalled for. ppl are just looking for advice (of course except for the obvious ridiculous questions).
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You could open a group "nice women only".

Answer by louise2 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I hate it when I post a simple question and someone goes completely out of their way to be rude. But I don't see any way around it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• There are times i go over and over in my mind on how to ask a question that wont rub other moms the wrong way. There ISNT. Everyone is diffrent and have diffrent views on things. Some people think it's stupid when moms ask "AM I PREGNANT". I think to myself well these women are excited over the possibility of being pregnant which is a big deal to certain people and so they want to get some positive answers from other experienced moms which i dont feel is a problem but to other women they dont exactly agree because their way of thinking is "HOW ARE WE TO KNOW" "GO TO A DOCTOR" Or when people cant spell like my self lol.. some women frown on that. Nobody is going to agree with everything and thats just the way it is. I usually take a question and involve both views. Most of the time i get positve opinions and sometimes negatives. I take everything into aspect because in the end no one is perfect.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You would need un-biased moderators that have a set group of rules and don't deviate for anyone and the moderators are ALWAYS in the group and you would need more than one to monitor the posts.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009