Ideas for my baby boy 1st bday theme?

I want something different some ideas cafe mother's..... Pleaseeeeee! :P

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we had winnie the pooh for my son's b-day and we got all the stuff from celerbrateexpress.com. they have some really cute themes for b-days.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Hey Mom, you get a free pass! 1st Birthdays are usually more for the adults than the kiddo! I had a Mexican themed small get together for my son's 1st, we had a pinata for the older kids and i just decorated in bright colors--no money spent on the whole Elmo/Dora themes--LOL-made tacos and margaritas and had a blast, pretty cheap. When he is older you are gonna have to shell out the bucks, so why not save it while you can? LOL --Happy Birhtday!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Keep it bright and festive and choose what YOU like this year. There will be plenty of time for cartoon characters later when he's asking for them. You can choose a color theme - I love royal blue with aqua and lime green.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009