What to play inside?

DD is 2 and loves her books, puzzles, coloring, cooking, her toys, etc. But the weather's been pretty crappy lately and the forecasts say it's gonna stay that way for a good while. At least the rest of the week will be rainy. We spend lots of time outside and now we can't. So I need some more indoor fun time killers. Got ideas? She can count and knows her colors so I thought I'd teach her hide & seek and red light green light. Anyone got any kid friendly dance video links besides the hokey pokey? We have 2 huge boxes of recycling that needs to be taken out. So does anyone have any toddler friendly craft ideas for plastic bottles and the sort? I don't want her to spend all week in front of the TV.

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 10:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• pudding painting with vanilla, chocolate, banana, etc...watercolors, sing songs and make up gestures to go with them (wheels on the bus (honk, kids go up and down, wipers swish, wheels go round) itsy bitsy spider, I'm a little tea pot, all around the mulberry bush)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Go for a walk in the rain!

Answer by rkoloms at 11:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009