kids

A few days ago (embarassing) my husband fluffed, and our daughter was in same room when that happend. She is in potty training pre-stage, and she goes up behind him and pats his back, and says oh poo-poo. It was funny, do your toddlers do funny stuff like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my fiance was tucking my SD into bed a few nights ago. he had just eaten something spicy, and apparently it offended her. she reached up and hugged him and whispered sweetly, "Dada, you smell like poop poop." HAHAHA!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• the bad thing is I would have to go in the other room if my kids fluffed sometimes, they eat healthy and drink a good amount of water, but boy it smells.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• we were at the grocery store and someone passed gas & my dd said "daddy you doo dooed your pants"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 10, 2009