New bottles...

We are in need of a new set of bottles. I use Medela right now because they came with my pump. I think we need bigger bottles (the ones we have are 5oz) and I want to try out a new kind. What brand do you like the best and why?

bxp10070

Asked by bxp10070 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love Dr. Brown bottles they help so much with gas they are a lifesaver for me.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 10:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i use the playex drop ins, love them!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Playtex drop ins here too! Loved them also and so easy to clean...they even make bags to freeze your milk in so you pump freeze thaw and drop in.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I use the advent bottles. They have worked great. I was going to use Dr. Browns but I think there a pain in the butt to clean. my daughter was just fine with the advent bottles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I loved Playtex drop ins!! The bottle was perfect for my babies and was so much easier to clean and deal with. Trying to get down into the nooks and crannies of regular bottles was so hard. You could always get a plastic one that has the same size opening as the ones that came with your pump (if you need them to pump with) and use the bigger bottles to pump into. I had to do this with mine. I would have to pump in the middle of the night would often drift off because I was so exhausted and by the time I would wake I had filled or almost over filled the 8 oz bottles.
    Anonymous

• i have been using smootie bottles
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009