help!!!!

im 10 days over due for my period but im having pains like im getting my period and i did start the pill like a week before my period but i only took 2 pills cause i keep on forgetting them.... so can any one help me please i don't think im pregnant cause if i was i feel really sick right now and im not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uh you dont have to be sick to be pregnant take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Go take a pregnancy test. We don't know....
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You could be getting your period since your pills are off, and you could be pregnant. You do not have to have pregnancy symptoms to be pregnant! I recommend you take a test and find out! If it is negative give it a few days and see if your period shows up!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was 12 days late on my cycle and I keep taking test. I took 10 test the 1st one said pos. and all the other ones said neg. Guess wat im 9 weeks pregnant so be careful!!!!!
    FOXXYROXXY

Answer by FOXXYROXXY at 11:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009