SCARED OF ASKING A QUESTION IN CAFEMOM???

This is so incredible am so scared of asking a question because am Latin and my English grammar is not that good and here when you ask a question and you write something wrong they don't even take their time to answer it they just start judging you for the bad spelling come on ... Its not that am in junior high am just a Latin mother that don't really know how to write very good English and us Latin mother we don't have any Spanish website that could help us in our questions... Please don't judge so much we really need advice even do we are not as good as some mothers in grammar here... Thank you

And before any rude one comes yeah am just started taking ESL classes now..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Just for your infomation...even if you had the best grammar, there will be some that will bash you no matter what...just ask your question and ignore the rude answers.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That is something others are insecure about, it is not you. We are not in jr. high or high school anymore. Treat others how you want to be treated is something I have learned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree that no matter your english/grammar skills there will always be some one to bash, if not for your grammar/english then for something in your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• IGNORE THEM HUN, JUST IGNORE THE TROLLS!!! I AM A LATIN MOM AND ALTHOUGH MY GRAMMAR IS GOOD BEEN HERE MOST OF MY LIFE, I STILL GET TROLLS MYSELF IN EVERYTHING I WRITE.THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TROLLS!!!!
    DON'T BE SCARED ABOUT POSTING ANYTHING DON'T LET A FEW INTIMIDATE YOU, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry you feel that way. I know what you are talking about. I'm taking Spanish right now and I am terrible at it. Sometimes they don't realize that English is your second language and assume that you are just uneducated. Regardless it's rude and we should all be more aware of that. Thanks for the post.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Honey, your English is better than most American's English.

I'm sorry you feel that, please feel free to ask your question.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ya dont worry about it...i know there is one person on here that does it all the time.just ignore them.as you can tell i dont use any puncuation capitols i just start writing ...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Girl, don't be scared, just pick your battles. Take the good answers and run with them. Ignore the rude ones. That's the best way I can think of to get through that craziness. Besides to find groups where you'll get the support you need. Maybe Latin or Spanish groups where the moms will help you through. Other than that just keep asking and know that not everyone is like that. There are a lot of great moms here who are happy to help you when they can!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009