Did you guys watch Glee?

I saw the first episode and loved it, I was so excited about it and set down with my 14 year old stepdaughter to watch it last night, and I don't think it's a show I"m going to let her continue to watch. What did you guys think about it?

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVED it! It's almost like a musical, but not. I'm a musical freak, and it seems like they've done a fantastic job of incorporating the music with the plot. I love Rachel, she reminds me a lot of the way I was when I was a teenager. Coach Sylvester is frickin hilarious, I can't get enough of her.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOVE IT! I watched the first long show back in the spring and then watched like a hawk for it to start! LOL
    Just a question, what do you dislike about the show that you don't want your dd to see? I am not being rude AT ALL, but I can't figure out what was bad. Was it the touching the cheerleader's breast part?
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Maybe it was the Salt n Pepa number they did? The end *was* quite a bit vulgar when Rachel jumped on what's his face's crotch and moved up and down LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It was a combo of things, the Push It dance mostly though. I'll let her watch it a few more times to see where it heads. I loved it thought, I thought it was hilarious!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• IT WAS REALLY FUNNY ...I BEEN WAITING FOR IT TO COME BACK ON....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I've watched both episodes now and I think it's pretty funny so far. Hubby had it on downstairs while he was on the sofa with the laptop on his lap ready about boring camera stuff so I don't know how much he actually saw but I think he likes it too. I'll continue to watch it.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I watched. I thought it was funny, kind of silly and light-hearted. Definitely my "fluff" for the week.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I haven't seen it, but I have a friend who's a struggling actor. He's done some work on Glee, just as an extra.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I thought the pilot was hilarious but I didn't care for last night's episode. Maybe I'll watch a few more before I know if I like it or not.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/107339

Join my glee group!!!! Gleeks unite!!!!!!
    louisianagir76l

Answer by louisianagir76l at 12:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2010