3rd trimester cloudy urine?

I'm 39 weeks pregnant and have noticed that for the past several days my urine has been cloudy. I know I'm not dehydrated as I'm drinking water like CRAZY and I have no symptoms of UTI or anything like that.

Anyone else experience this or have any info?

I searched the internet (so reliable, I know) and found several possibilities, one of them being vaginal discharge mixing with the urine, which is highly possible, I suppose.

I called the nurse line at my midwife's office just to see if it was of any concern to them, but I haven't heard back yet.

This is my 4th pregnancy and I don't recall having this in the past, but I could have just forgotten.

fluud7

Asked by fluud7 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you having a boy??? There is a wives tale that says bright urine=girl, dull urine=boy!

Other than that I would just wait for the nurse to call back! Don't worry!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Lol. We don't know what we're having. But "wives tales" are, you know.....TALES. :)

I'm not worried, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• it could be sign of a uti
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009