13 DAYS WITH MY PERIOD HATED IT????????

OMG I have 13 days with my period usually I get it for 5 days or so but now I don't even know was going on I made and app for my OB/GYN and is on 3 weeks from now.... I so worry I don't know was going on.. And It doesn't look like is going away soon.. Some advice of what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• Wow...that just happened to me Aug. 27 was just a spot the 28th nothing but on the 29th I finally started it started to slow down like on Sept. 4th (usually by the 5th day it is pretty much gone) only brownish discharge coming out until Sept. 7th was the last remnance of blood/discharge.

Man that was the longest for me when I usually last 5 days too lately my periods have been weird 1 day maybe 3 days I guess bc I am up there in age :( I am only 45 but I don't feel it...that is a good thing I guess. Just hang in there I guess our bodies are just going through the changes in life. When I was little (11) it used to last all 7 days...I guess my eggs are just getting old...lol just relax and don't think too much of it if you feel fine don't worry about I am sure the doctor will tell you it is normal so no worries. GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Change of bc, mc, I dunno, only your dr can really tell you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• A couple years ago I had mine for almost a full month, and went to the doctor, can't remember what she gave me, but it stopped, and went back to normal. It might be something viral, but check with your doctor. See if you can get in sooner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I had my period for six months straight after I had my son. The doctor told me it was because of the birth control shot. My husband and I started having sex a little too soon after I had my son also. He went out of town for a week and I noticed it started to get better. When he returned it got heavy again. I stopped having sex for like two weeks and it went away. Make sure you are taking supplemental vitamins for the iron. I don't know what your personal situation is, but I know that can be a hassle.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• uterine fibroids? Tell the doctor's office to call in case of a cancellation so you can get in sooner. Make sure you take vitamins with iron while waiting.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 AM on Sep. 10, 2009