DD is 7 month and I feed her her jar food in the morning and I give her an 6oz bottle, How much do you feed your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Harmoni is 8 months, when she gets up she has her 8oz bottle and breakfast (waffle,toast,pancake etc -- not all , just one lol , and a handfull of cheerios.) we still have baby food in the cupboard that im going to try to finish off so it doesnt go to waste.
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• When my son was 7 months I breastfed him and then fed him 1/4 cup baby oatmeal and a jar of stage 2 fruit. He's now 10 months and we've gone to table food.

Answer by missanc at 11:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i think when my son was 7 mos old i would give him about 1-2 ounces (1-2 cubes of frozen pureed food) once per day and he would nurse several times per day at that age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• At 7 months old, both of my babies ate rice cereal in the morning, a jar of baby food for lunch and still nursed on demand. At 8 months, they ate rice cereal for breakfast, a jar of baby food for lunch, and a jar of baby food for super. At 9 months, they had the same diet plus diced up fresh fruit in between meals and at 10 months I started feeding what we were eating.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2009