Im new to this site

Any one can help me I'm new to this site and its a little different

AdvocareMommy

Asked by AdvocareMommy at 11:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just remember it's the internet so don't take anything to heart, if you need medical advice call your Dr, if you need Mom advice come to cafemom..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Here's a link to what the abbreviations mean. It can get kinda confusing.

http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=25&category_id=16

If you scroll all the way to the bottom, look under "Getting Help" and there's a link to the Frequently asked questions. Let me warn you ahead of time, there is a lot of drama on this site. I can almost guarantee you are going to piss off someone and get pissed at someone at some point, but brush it off. There's some great moms on here that make it all worth it. Welcome to Cafemom!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have a few hints if you want to not get too many negative comments on a question. Don't quote fox news or give links for articles from fox news (I love fox news but most people on this site say its biased), don't ask the ever popular medical questions that obviously require a trip to the dr because people will tell you just that. There are some wonderful moms on here, but be prepared for the drama in the Answers section lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Welcome to CafeMom!
    I guess my advice would be to explore the site to get to know it better and try not to let the drama bumm you out. There are a LOT of wonderful ladies on here that you will meet and a lot of different groups for whatever interests you have.
    Enjoy!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009