How do you take your vitamins and which ones?

Taking all kinds of vitamins which are the most important ones I hear cinnamon vitamins are good for sugar in the blood, flaxseed is good for your heart, Vit. A & E are good for your health there are so many. Not to mention the headache of opening each bottle just to take your vitamins..is it really worth it?

Or should I just take just one type of vitamin?..I don't want to seem lazy about it my sometimes my hands cramp up....aarrhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• I don't take any. I just do my best to eat a balanced diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I take cal/mag/D every other day. My 14 year old takes a teen multi and hemp oil (for her attention issues) every day. My spouse takes an iron free multi every 2 or 3 days.

We sprinkle ground flax on just about everything. Our diet is mostly plant based.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009