Has everyone had a chance to watch this yet? Acorn at it again?

http://biggovernment.com/

Acorn Prostitution/Tax evasion

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 11:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The source you all are looking for is a college student named James O'Keefe from Newtown, PA. This is a kid - who yes, is active politically and is also a very talented filmmaker. His work has been published on both CNN and Fox. His credits include establishing The Centurion (a college publication), Veritasvisuals.com and many other satire projects. He's been involved with similar investigative pieces associated with Planned Parenthood (2007 & 2008). And he did produce a piece called "Bailout Prize Patrol" a spoof on PCH's Prize Patrol - and it was produced for Right.org. This young man is very brave - I would hardly call him a 'conspiracy theorist' - this is fun loving kid who has decided to take on a government (not just an admin) who has strapped him and his generation with trillions of dollars of debt.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/290013/ACORN_helping_to_hide_illegal_activity_from_the_IRS

yep, there is already a discussion about it and hard to believe, but someone defending it.  Yuck!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I saw that on the news this morning. I laughed. That's all I can do is laugh. Our government thinks so high and mighty of themselves and the programs they associate with. I think the government has become too selfabsorbed and too powerful as an entity and I don't think they are really listening to us anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Only a braindead could defend it.
    Oh my....it's a fake tape
    Oh my...you don't know it an ACORN worker
    Oh my...don't blame all the ACORN workers....
    and the sh-- gets deeper and deeper
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Anyone that is willing to look past the exploitation of minors should be exposed and prosecuted. It is sickening that anyone would sit and listen to any of what the 'reporter' said and not knock his block off.

Anonymous

• Do we have proof that it's a fake tape?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

Do you have proof that it isn't? If you'll question the government, why not this video?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Actually, I would start at the source and work from there. The people that should be questioned are all of those participating on camera. The fact that child trafficking was mentioned should raise red flags. But if you don't care about kids, then so be it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• WHY DID ACORN GET 5.2 BILLION DOLLARS IN OBAMAS SPENDING PACKAGE WOULD ANY LIBERAL CARE TO ENLIGHTEN ME?
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• very good questions ladies keep them coming....

LUCY YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.....
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2009