Would you go to the hospital?

OK for the past 5 years my dh and I have been going to our general family doctor to get our stress test and our EKG's done. Him being a family doctor would you think we should start going to a hospital and have a certified heart doctor to do all this I mean it would be more in his field...right?

Our doctor whom we have been seeing is really picking up business now we feel like we are just pushed to the side :( We really hate to change but it is not the same anymore :( Even the nurse that was there is gone :( This is another reason why we are consider to change doctors and location. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• You should have the tests done by a certified technician, not neccesarily a doctor. That is really a waste of his time.
    Go to the hospital. If they find anything they will refer you to the right doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'D GET REFERED TO A CARDIOLOGIST
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• what exactly are you asking?
    Anonymous

• Are you asking if you shoudl change Doctors or go to a specialist?? I for one, if there were any concerns with my heart, woudl go see a cardiologist! My Dr. office is pretty crummy now also. If you have no trust in your Dr then you will always second guess yourself! make sure you listen to yourself! I wish i would have and my daughter could possibly be alive today if my Dr did not misdiagnose me! When you have a intuition, listen to it!
    jennjoe

Answer by jennjoe at 11:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would think specialist rather than hospital. but I owuld think a reasonable doctor's office could tell you when signs started showing and hten send you to the specialist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009