EVER NOTICE THAT A LOT OF THE QUESTIONS POSTED ARE FAKE?

I just read 2 questions, under 2 seperate categories, both posted by anonymous people. One was about: Just because I am pretty doesn't mean I want to have your man! And the other one was something similar in a different category. I am so tired of people posting fake questions, just to get a rise out of people here. It was obviously written by the same person. Why no pics of self? Probably a man writing it, lol. Anyone else tired of people posting stupid questions that are obviously asked to get people worked up or argue with each other? Man, get out the popcorn, people, huh??!!!

barbieheadinmyr

Asked by barbieheadinmyr at 11:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just skip over them. Why get my panties in a bunch over ignorance? I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of a response. I hate any inflamatory question. Just punch in Food stamps or Obama or welefare in the question bar and watch the bash fest begin! I don't know why people feed into this kind of crap.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• EVER NOTICE THAT A LOT OF THE QUESTIONS POSTED ARE FAKE?

Your bowl of popcorn must be pretty full...............lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ever think that some people jsut want to vent, or some people don't know as much as you so ask questions? Maybe the poster you are referring to is getting tired of dirty looks or snide remarks and just needed to vent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I can usually tell which questions are fake and just someone trying to start a fight so I'll skip them and won't answer them. And they are usually the ones that have a million answers because they are so outrageous! It would be nice if we could all recognize and ignore the fake ones so they can stop getting the satisfaction out of making others angry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009