How do you go about religious exemption?

What do i need to do to assure my child does not have to get these harmful vaccines?

Asked by syn84 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i missed something.....who is making the kids get vaccinated?

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Fill out the exemption paper at the Dr. office

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• some states you can also be a conscientious objector.....i dont have to fill anything out in arkansas so far i just object. of course i plan on homeschooling my kids so i wont have to worry about that. they can get the few that are needed for college when they are older and their body can handle it better.

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It depends on your state as far as the regulations. Call you local public school system and they will be able to tell you which exemptions are acceptable in your state and if there is paperwork available. I live in NC and I had to handwrite a letter stating a religious exemption, which is the only kind that is acceptable here.

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• instead of asking people on cafemom .how about you call your local health departement. every state has different rules. and for you it would be a religious expetion buta a personal one.

Answer by piwife at 3:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009