Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which doctor do you tell about PPD?

Do you tell your Primary doctor or your obgyn? or both?

Answer Question

Asked by Sunshine4u300 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • i'd talk to the obgyn but it's b/c i like my ob better than my pcp, he's kinda weird lol

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • Either one can help you...Your OB may have more experiance though.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 12:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • talk to your ob. They might refer you to someone else. However they can get you started on meds and things like that to help.

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

  • id tell your ob. after i had my DS they gave me a lil survey actually to make sure i didnt have signs of it.

    Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.