very late

Ok well i am on cd 45 and 17 days late this is the first time I have ever skiped my period. My last one was july 28, I have very normal cycles other wise. I have taken countless hpts and all say neg my doc said to wait a week or two when i called last Friday so its been on my mind for over two weeks now...i'm not really stressed nothing that would stop it from coming. After this many days would it be safe to say i'm not pg? Also is there anyone who has had this happen to them and they were still pg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Same thing happened to me earlier this year (I wasn't pregnant), I was about 7 weeks late for my period for no particular reason. I took 5 pregnancy tests, all negative. I was convinced I was because it was so unusual for me and tried calling for an appointment at my doctor for a blood test, they didn't even let me do that, they said I wasn't pregant if I took 5 tests. Hang in there, I know it's frustrating when that happens. Good luck!
    JULESY113

Answer by JULESY113 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My doc asks for me to come in if I get to day 45 w/o a period. There might be a cyst or something that needs to be taken care of.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009