teething at 2.5 months?

is this possible? there is a little white dot on my DD's bottom gums.. she hasn't been excessively fussy like i'd assumed a teething baby would be, though. she has been drooling a TON and trying to chew everything..idk if that means anything. if you do think she is probably teething..what should i do? shes not fussing like its hurting her bad..

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 11:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its very possible. some babies teeth right from birth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• There was a family friend who was born with 2 teeth. It is very possible she is. The tooth should come through within a few days. If she is not fussy, consider yourself lucky! My son was not fussy when he cut his 2 year molars, we didnt even know they were there.
    kennethsmom910

Answer by kennethsmom910 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yeah my dd stared teething at around taht time but she didnt get teeth till she was 9 mts, and my son is been teething for 4 mts and no teeth yet
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• HEY ITS YOUR FRIEND PROUDMOMMEE AKA 1STTIMER.IF YOU REMEMBER I RECENTLY ASKED THE SAME THING.ABRIAUNA STARTED AT 12 WEEKS!HER TWO EYE TEETH ARE COMING IN.DROOLING,BLOWING BUBBLES,CHEWING.YUP SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY DD!I HAVE A COUPLE SMALL TEETHING RINGS THAT I OCCASIONALLY HOLD FOR HER TO CHEW ON AND WET AND FROZE WASHCLOTHS.SINCE THEIR SO LITTLE THEY CAN CHEW ON WASHCLOTHS MUCH EASIER.I CUT MINE SMALLER TOO.AND IF SHE DOES FUSS AND THOSE DONT HELP THEN THERES BABY TEETHING GEL.NOT ORAGEL BUT IN THE SAME AISLE NEXT TO IT BUT ITS BETTER FOR YOUNG TEETHERS.OR IF IT THAT DOESNT HELP THEN BABY TYLENOL WORKS FOR MY LO.THOUGH FOR ME THATS A LAST RESORT,CAUSE I DONT LIKE GIVING HER MEDS. IF ITS NOT ABSOLUTELY NECCESARY.SO,IT LOOKS LIKE WE BOTH HAVE EARLY TEETHERS.IT HASNT BEEN BAD FOR BREE BREE EITHER,SO MAYBE WE WILL BE LUCKY AND IT WONT BE SO BAD FOR THEM.WELL SEE!TALK TO YOU SOON.
    proudnewmommee

Answer by proudnewmommee at 12:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Mine started at two months. A little white spot appeared. She drools and chews on everything that comes near her mouth.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I believe my son started around 3 months, but now at 4 1/2 months my pedi told me he didn't think he was. I still believe he is. There is a white dot on the top and bottom of his mouth, drooling all the time, biting everything, even a nursing strike. We just started teething tablets and they are a lifesaver. My little one can finally get comfortable enough to get some rest. So yes, I definately think it's possible.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2009